Friday 16 May 2014

ELEVENTH WEEK JOURNAL ENTRY OF LIBS 205

On the 11th week Dr Abdullahi M.I did not come on time but Mr Adebayo came early and we started discussing about community analysis. Then Dr Abdullahi M.I came and we continued with our discussion.
  a suggestion was brought up by one of our colleague that research should come before analysis, I also thought of it that research should come before analysis because I  know research must come carried out before analysis. The lecturer asked the guy what he wanted is it money or mark? and the said mark he was impressed with the and so he gave him both money and mark.
 What I learnt that day in class was that information seeking should come before information searching,it is after seeking that you will search. I enjoyed the class that day because I learnt new thing because I never new that seeking should come before searching until that day. Also different questions were asked and they were all answered and contributions were made also and that brought the class to an end, the class was interactive.

No comments:

Post a Comment